Plant week 2 -3

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thc_native, Aug 6, 2017.

1. First time grower indoor cfl organic soil any feedback is good I'm learning new things everyday! Leaves on top look like tacos I heard tht from heat is tht the problem there or no ?

Attached Files:

2. Stretching abit try more light or bring it closer, looks good though.. no perlite in the soil? Helps with drainage and getting air to roots. What watt cfl light are you using?

3. Yea looks like heat is an issue I have had that with cfls it is a tough thing cause if ur not close enough the lights barely do anything I just bought extra and moved them farther away in my setup I have 150w of t5 fluorescent's 4000k then about 180w of cfls surrounding my plant she is growing bushy as hell because she is getting lights from all sides not just above

First grow ever!

4. Subbed ur only about a week behind me so I will enjoy seeing ur progress :)

First grow ever!

5. Thanks for the response I will post updates forsure :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. no I don't have perlite mixed in I was thinking about it and they just 4 bulbs buh it a 300 watt equivalent and I think if I added a fan in my closet it get better ? And the stretch was from the beginning wasn't getting enough light in the window seal I was thinking bout transplanting and sinking down

7. Added a fan it just my box fan you can see the wind hitting the plant just the slightest sure that will help with heat

8. IMG_0066.JPG IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0065.JPG Growing more and more !!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Been awhile update !!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks!!

11. Better train that bitch..LST,Topping,Supercropping..
    whip.gif

• Like Like x 2
  12. It starting to flower what should i do for more bud yield im a first time grower

13. I would do a bit of LST for now..(Bending the top to be lower than the rest of the growth nodes..That way the plant will send more Growth Hormones to the lesser tops until they catch up..She looks a bit woody for supercropping NO topping in flower..

Low Stress Training (LST) Tutorial - How to Increase Yields for Free! | Grow Weed Easy

• Like Like x 1
  14. If she resists too much (woody stem) don't break her stem..Just go with the flow!;)

15. Thanks!!

16. Starting to bud upp

Attached Files:

17. Just be careful with the watering..looking a bit overwatered..Flower is a tough time to judge..ladies will begin drink a lot as time progresses..They will stop when they are almost done..Overwatering is common late in flower.
    excellent.gif

18. I was thinking that a few days ago too hopefuly i havent damaged it

19. Should be ok if you let her dry out a bit..Lookie here..

• Like Like x 2