Plant was given to me...cause im a gardener...

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by transchick, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I have never grown MJ before, never thought about it but. my neighbor noticed a plant about 5 inches tall and said to take it grow it. Im just learning that im not doing it quite right as far as training and maximizing the output. but without knowing anything else about it, by looking at the photos I took of her, what do you guys think, how does it look, can you tell what it is?

Come on guys teach a girl how to do it(grow), not IT.

Attached Files:

2. What do you mean your neighbor noticed it and said to take it and grow it? Did you steel someone's plant? I can't give you advise on how to grow someone else's plant. Even if it was out in the woods, someone put it there.

Or was the plant growing on our neighbors property from a bagseed they tossed out or something? I'm really curious to know more about how you acquired the plant. Thanks...

3. Lol you know I described when i uploaded the photos how I aquired it...sorry! My neighbor, in which i also smoke alot with had tossed a few seeds over the rail of her porch. having forgotten about them she planted more plants in the bed. when we were pruning those regular plants we found this little girl growing... She didnt want to grow it but I couldnt just toss it in the garbage. so she said to transplant it into my garden and well see how it does. Its all on the up and up. We call it our child. she comes to check on it and admire it. shes just not much of a gardener. so in the end, i guess its a shared plant. Thank you for asking and I hope i didnt do something inadvertantly wrong...

4. Ok that's great. There are a lot of people that post here that they "found a plant" and usually those are stolen plants. That wasn't the vibe I got from you but I wanted to be sure. You sound legit to me.

5. It looks sativa, and like it may have been started a little early in the season and mildly Revegged. It's hard to tell. Female for sure.

6. I understand about the "found" issues. again thanks for asking and letting me explain. So its sativa, im gonna have to research and learn the language so I can ask the right questions. I have no idea what the terms mean. lol! Again Im a gardener but not a "gardener". Im learning again so it cool! Im also a pretty decent photographer so if you want better or more specific photos I can. Anything to help you help me.

Thank you

7. looks pretty awesome, see if you can snap a pic of just a fan leaf, it doesn't really look like a cannabis plant from those angles