Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plant trimmings for cooking?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MaryJanesSister, Jul 2, 2011.

1. So, I'm kind-of an amateur smoker so I'm going to apologize in advance if this sounds completely ridiculous.

I've been looking for some killer cannabutter recipes, and I came across one that said you can get weed trimmings from someone who grows for free, because they throw it out anyways. It said if you got an ounce or two it would work just as well as a couple grams of dank stuff.

this true?

2. any bread, cookie, pasta dish that uses butter will work. I make a great medical ginger snap or my famous Canna Bananna Bread yesterday <please excuse any spelling errors>

3. yeah this is definitely true, the cooking with plant trim, idk about finding some for free, even the co-op's have started selling trim.

Usually when your using fresh trim your gonna want to freeze it before you start cooking with it.

4. freeze then decarb before cooking?.........

5. ok why freeze it? befor decarb?

6. When u freeze it, it helps to loosen the trichromes.

7. if I have over 2oz I freeze it until ready to cook...... thanks for the heads up