Plant topped itself

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zappaman123, Feb 9, 2012.

1. i got a deformed plant that topped on its own. It a branch from the second node and each of these new branches are growing their third node. Just curious if anyone else has had this happen.

2. Eeeh? you mean it grows naturally?? Its normal with side branches you know?

3. Yup. Had one top itself after the sixth node

4. Had an auto do that same thing
    Ended up going herm during week 3 of flower

5. omg , i have the same thing going on with me right now with one of my ladies, its growing basically another stalk out of the stem? it looks sooo weird, the regular stem which is the one coming out of the soil is well regular lol and then about 2 or 3 inches it its like huge and another stalk grew from it lol. it looks so weird.-.- i hope it doesnt turn out to be a herm or male. though they have been through some rough times... being its my first grow but ive definitely learned alot from just these two. and i know have over i think 12 or 13 strains i can start from seed im stoked. sorry im rambling on .. im bzzzzz:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: but ill try to post the pics , gc hasnt been working good for me lately , it wont let me post my pics? did i do something wrong?:smoke:

6. looookkkkkkkkk:cool:

Attached Files:

7. It's been a while since an update blades but the ladies are huge an close to.a month into flower

Lemme.kno wut you'll think

ForumRunner_20120504_150528.png

ForumRunner_20120504_150650.png