plant too tall

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by greenhead420, Oct 3, 2012.

1. So I have a plant outdoors and probably three weeks from harvest and its around 8 feet tall. I'm having problems with it falling over from the weight of the bud...any suggestions?

2. Giant stake?

Tie-off to another tree/house/fence?

3. 3 stakes in a triangle shape with plant in the middle. Tie off from a center point about 2/3 the way up and down to each stake. Just like they do with small trees.

4. Damn that's tall.

5. stakes and lots of string... use three stakes, tie string to main stalk(s) from each of them, tie string all around the outer branches so that they cant fall outwards and individually fix some stuff in a similar manner.

6. Thanks for all of your help. I would post pictures but I never can figure out how. Computer illiterate

7. Now I'm starting to see some bud rod in a couple places, I cut them off but I was hoping to let her go another two to three weeks. Do you think I can make it two more weeks without the rot taking over and ruining her?

8. I doubt it... with the change of weather conditions are going to be getting worse for your plant and better for the mold to grow. I would harvest it all.