plant to tall for pots in flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yoloweedo, Jul 6, 2019.

1. what should i do? ive got my plant in a 3L pot its 60cm high only just realised thats way to small of a pot for the height. im 1week and 3 days into flower now.

should i repot into 5L pots? or cut the top right down? panicking here.

thanks

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

2. 1st thing you need to do is not panic. This isn't a big deal. Repot if you need too

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. thank you for the reassurance mate. do you think it would be wise to top the plant aswell?

4. I agree will @killset. If your barely showing buttons (if that @ 1.5 weeks), you're still good to up-pot. Just be gentle on the roots.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sorry i meant to quote you in the above post

6. cool matey ill do it tonight then :D ive got a 5L pot to put it in. i noticed the first little cluster on the top last night the rest of the plant has just the little hairs

7. If you are seeing buttons then, I wouldn't top her, just try Lst'ing instead so you dont possibly stunt her. If you repot properly, there will be little to no stunting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. right okay matey ill have to try some of that maybe the stress will help the roots grow into this new pot aswell. do you think i should bury the stem? i do it abit in veg normally but im not sure if it would have the same affect.

9. I personally wouldnt bury too much if she is in flower.
    You wont have to stress her for the roots to go crazy. Her hormone levels are high right now, and she will blast roots into any new soil available.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1