Plant to Bud Ratio

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kG_Blazed, Nov 28, 2010.

1. I'm a little confused about number of plants involved vs. yield. What would five well grown, well matured plants produce as a ballpark estimate? Is 100g per plant just a hoop dream?

under an optimal setup // lots of attention and love.

2. You will find that no one can answer this question. The answer is, no one knows what kinda yield you will get. No matter what details you give us before the fact.

Makes it even more fun to grow.

3. #3 zombiemodder, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2010

I was wondering this to and came up with the same answer...LOL. im startin my fist grow and id be happy with 25% of that for personal. Interested in hear more on this discussion.

4. 100g per plant certainly is possible, but that doesn't mean you can count on it. As Rumple said, really is no way to predict.

What would you be providing to achieve this "optimal setup"?

5. A seed, a lightbulb, and a fan. I am good right? :eek: :D

OP, That was not a bust on you in anyway. :smoke:

6. What about 25% of that 100gs.

7. if vegged a month and your a new grower id say anywhere from 1-3oz per plant....but then again like rump said there are way to many variables to really tell

8. if you did a DWC 250W hps mh grow with constant temps and a completely sealed box.

then hell yea you'd get a 100g's a plant.

9. i'm just talking as much a controlled environment as possible, unfortunately i'm too new to put a definitive gameplan in my head. you know i've been smoking for almost 10 years, but now i'm finding a lot of passion these days to dabble on the other side of the pipe.

off the top of my head....

a grow tent 4'9"W x 4'9"D x 6'7"T from GrowLab. (How many full sized plants can fit comfortably? for this sized space, how strong of a light should i use?? i'm pretty sure i'm going with HPS but bot 100%)

6" vortex inline fan

carbon filter,

insulated ducting

i'll go with SCROG method. I haven't decided between soil or hydroponics?? if anyone can weigh in on pros/cons i'd appreciate it.

temp.//humidity controller (C.A.P. AIR-1)

Lumatek e-ballast

what am i missing equipment wise??

10. besides actual light bulb and nutes it looks like your good.....now if your a beginner grower id recommend soil until you get a good technique down then id try hydro

11. I got the set up simular to theone you desribe except with a 1000watt and usally get around 1 1/2 to 2oz in hydro in soil you gt more yield.

12. you throw some dirt in there and you got the perfect setup lmao