Plant Stopped Flowering? PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tr1ck_, Aug 29, 2006.

1. To answer your question about the curling down of the leaves, this is usually caused by Nitrogen toxicity (too much).

2. My plants buds literally aren't getting any bigger they aren't dying they look really good actually but there's about 3-5 weeks left of flowering why isn't my buds getting fatter or producing more

Attached Files:

3. Greetings necromancer

I believe you need leaves to achieve your goal

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Really? It looks like his plant has leaves, and bud sites as well? People do major defoliations after week three of flower.

I'm curious as I would like to know the persons problem at hand. And to avoid it myself!

5. I'd say not enough light and too heavy on defol ..I do a heavy defol but my plants still end up with much more leaf than this at this stage..light looks to be a concern hence the stretched spindly growth..also defol works better in a soilless grow since you are constantly feeding the plant where as soil really needs a few more leaves to achieve its goals

Sent from my Nokia 4.2 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

7. Just because I trimmed doesn't mean it won't grow don't reply if you don't know your stuff. Trimming when you buds have fully grown a strong enough stem you can cut off the extra leaves that won't be producing all they do is get in the way of light

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. So you're saying I might have cut some to early or to late on the stage?

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Well it's all good. If you just cut them they could be stressed this not growing much.

Some defoliate after week 3 of flower, some before flip, what's going on here is we are wondering if you took TOO many leaves off. Not sure

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I like leaves, there your power plant. Week 3 flower. Just need adequate airflow temps and humidity control aswell. 20200103_045858.jpg 20200103_045910.jpg

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. This is what my cuts look like from my trim.but the pods are still sprouting hairs. I feel like I might be judging to early because I still have around 4-5 weeks left of flowering

Attached Files:

12. Ohhh I got ya ya I literally trimmed this plant like 2 days ago

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. So this was taken in the 19th I thought I was farther into the flowering stage than this so it's like a week and a half in

Attached Files:

14. You cut it all off, and it's so stretched you have hardly any bud sites.

15. I see nitrogen toxicity and nutrient lockout.

16. Only soil n water

17. And honestly nothing you guys said had been any help lol the bus smell good look good the leaves never turned colors when there were all I started was wondering if my buds would get bigger it just stay as they are until it's time to harvest my white hairs are turning Amber there's crystals everywhere the only person to give any help was original hurt I had a feeling I cut off to many or early of my leafs and looks like it