Plant started FLOWERING during VEG! Whats going on?!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hydrosRheaven, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Checking on my grow (bag seeds about 30 days into Veg) I was shocked to see one of my girls flashing me her tits!!!

It has definitely started to flower under a 19/5 light cycle. I now have a couple serious questions I hope you blades have the answers to.

1. What is going on? Auto flower or something else?

2. Can I stick with my 19/5 now that is has started flowering and still get buds? I hesitate to switch because the rest of my garden is not ready to flower (I would like to veg longer for a higher yield).

3. Will the flowering plant continue to bloom under my Veg light cycle?

Thanks in advance for any much needed advice!

2. :cool: Bump :cool:

Everything I have read while researching autos would lead me to conclude I have one growing here. Any advice pertaining to them would be agreeable.

:cool:bump:cool:

3. Is it flowering or showing sex? A Mature vegging plant will show its sex during veg.. Or is it full on forming buds?

Pics?

4. I believe it is budding. I have two mature plants and both had preflowers, but the one is taking it to another level. The preflowers on one are few in numbers, small (visible from a few inches away), and on the top nodes only.

The one I think is going auto is shooting at least twice the number of hairs, large "visible from several feet away), and slightly colored. The hairs are on all nodes except very bottom, and seems to be budding on top instead of vegging.

Ill observe for a few more days, and I'm sure it will become evident. Thanks for the advice.

5. where did you get the seeds if it was bag seed it might be a auto. 30 days is about right for an auto to bud.

6. Yeah it was a bag seed i labeled as being very friendly in bud form. I was unaware it would be an auto tho, and am happily surprised.

With the progress it made today it is clearly FLOWERING and not just a pre flower. This is evident because it is forming more and more female parts vs adding fan leaves. The smell picked up today as well. It is full on budding.

My question now is are there any other explanations for a budding plant during VEG except that plant being an Auto?

7. could be an auto flower or you hit optimal conditions and have a mature lady ready to go to work....id take a clone

8. It was unclear the day I posted this thread, but now there is no question of what she is doing.

I have heard no other possibilities for why a plant would bud under 19/5 except it is an auto flowering strain so I will assume that is what i've got going on.