Plant sprouted now what

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by djbaseball24, Oct 25, 2006.

1. So i planted some seeds 2 days ago, they sprouted today, do I know put them under the lights? Do I water them now since they sprouted?

2. Lights, yes. Water, wait. Put the lights on a 10on 14 off rotation. Also, don't put them too close or you'll fry the littluns.

3. What you do next is what you should have done in the first place -- READ.

At the top of each forum topic are sticky posts, read them all then read them all again. In my sig are links to specific threads, read those. Planting seeds without the first clue what to do next is like driving a car up to 80 mph and then as you are heading into a brick wall asking where the brake pedal is. Get yourself prepared for the whole grow. We don't have time to write a new grow guide for each newbie, that's why there are easy-to-find stickies.

Good luck, and when you have specific, situational quetions or things in the grow guides you don't understand come back with more questions.

4. I think he was just asking that since his seeds just sprouted when the proper time was to add the lights, etc. Some grow journals/guides don't tell you at what size to add the lights, etc.

5. I put the lights 18/6 as soon as they sprout.