Plant Spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Waygon, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Hello everyone,
    I am doing my first grow. I have White Widow indoors. I am using Subcool's recipe and it seemed to be working fine until now. I put them into flower Monday. Now, I am getting these spots on 2 of them. I have enclose a pic to see if anyone knows what it is. I am also having a gnat problem, but will put out paper with veg oil to trap them.
    I thought it might be a ph problem but have no real experience growing yet. I dont' really know. I have 2 posts with many common plant problems, but I did not see anything that resembles this.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks all!
    Waygon

Attached Files:

2. #2 chubbzz, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    from what ive read its your ph. what is your ph

3. Right now, I don't know. I have to run down and get another ph meter. I had one but has gone down a dark hole. I suspect Nargles. I will post the ph later today. They look so good otherwise, that is what made me think it was ph. all other aspects seem to be great. They are growing well, are a rich, almost hunter green color. No other discolorations to be found and are super bushy. Trying to get rid of some pesky gnats, but otherwise, everything else seems to be good...like I know what I am talking about.