Plant Smell & Size

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by La Chimney, Apr 18, 2012.

1. So I am finally going to begin my journey of growing marijuana, and have a question about the smell of the plant according to the size.

My grow box is approx. 5ft high, 21in deep, and 19in from side to side. Would I be better off growing 2 smaller plants or 1 larger plant if smell is an issue.

Thanks

2. Hey la chimney :)
    Have you thought of using a carbon filter and extractor fan to combat smell?

3. Even one or two plants are enough to stink up an entire house. You can try and grow a low odor strain, but with different phenotypes it isn't a guaruntee that your plant won't stink big time. You should invest in a carbon filter for peace of mind, they are so worth it and I'd never grow without one....I had to start using mine 3 weeks into veg, my 6 plants totally stunk up my house. Popped in a filter and not a whiff now and I'm 3 weeks into flower.

4. yeah, i know what you mean. i have 6 plants, 2 of which are still seedlings so that's irrelevant at this point, BUT. the other 4 plants of which one is a lemon skunk . that sucker STINKS when i open the tent. its like a whiff of mj. good thing i have a carbon filter in there. cant smell shit once its closed lol

5. the other plants are very low odor, but then again, i dont know anything until i go 12/12