Plant Size

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stinkweed, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Hey guys, my grow is going better than I expected so far, I just wonder what you guys think of their size for being 16 days old. Only reason Im concerned is because its an autoflower strain that supposedly flowers 7-9 weeks from germ

[​IMG]

2. Size looks fine. You still have a week and a half(ish) before you see pistols. What light are you using?? What are your temps?? You have Abit of curling on the edges of leaves usually Its heat problems, I have had it from a fan blowing directly onto it constantly (wind burn)... What strain are you growing??

3. Looks good to me. Once the plant has got to that stage they really start to explode in growth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Stinkweed, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Appreciate it man. Yeah I noticed the leaf curling, I think its because of my lights being too close to the plant at first. Im using CFLs, 4 23 actual watt bulbs at about 6400 lumens. Problem is I had them.about 4 inches away for a while. Moved them back some about 2 days ago. I DO have a small, weak fan next to her that blows on it just hard enough to keep the leaves moving a tiny bit. You think that could be the problem? The temp is the only thing im not 100 about, roughly low to mid 70s.

5. OH, and its ak-48 from Nirvana seeds ;)

6. Hey guys, this is an update for week 6, the plant looks great to me, I was able to cure the heat stress issue and now I have a VERY bushy plant. Im still curious though if looks okay as far as height, and how much yield I should be expecting.

[​IMG]

Temps Ive been able to keep in the safe range, the highest I have gotten to is 86 degrees on one particularly hot day. Humidity has been harder to keep where I want but its been around 40-45%. Water has been pH'd to right about 6.3

What do you guys think? How does she look?

7. She looks really nice, she's so bushy it's hard to tell, any pistils yet?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks, no pistils yet, but Im like a kid on christmas eve waiting to see some haha. I cant believe my first grow is going as well as it is! oh, and thats a 3 gallon pot, shes really only about 15" tall (give or take)

:love-m3j: