plant sick ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hapyzor, Jun 30, 2012.

1. is this plant sick ? she is 15 days old but growing way to slow she has only a few leafs and she is on 24/0 light 70 humidity and 23 degrees celsius. what is the problem ? i am not using any nutrients. she is like 13 cm height maybe 15 but its not helping me at all if she is not growing. she is not under-over watered, i have no ideea what to do.

Attached Files:

2. looks like u need more light and add nutes

3. try her on a 18/6 so she gets time to sleep. plants make a root base in dark periods so it will have more strength to grow durig the lioght period. give this a try it may help.

Give us the lo-down on what setup you got, this will help alot

4. #4 buddahaze1, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    also it looks healthy enough from the pic so maybe its just genetics. remember also that a plant can triple in size during flower so make it grow accordingly to your space, try looking up the strain to see whats up

is that two babies i can see in 1 pot too? if so then your gonna wanna make that 1 in each pot or you weill have problems :)

5. #5 colafarmer, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Your soil is probably getting depleted of nutrients...Most soils have enough nutes for about 2 weeks before you have to feed. Might try a small dose @ 2-300ppm and keep a close eye on her.
    She doesn't look like she's starving and a little kick start might help...

6. Actually plants make roots whether its dark or light 24/7 will speed up the rooting process why do you think clones are put on for 24/7