plant showing developed pistils at 32 days.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by moose71, Dec 13, 2018.

1. started 3 plants 32 days ago . 1 n.l auto and 2 n.l. auto x strawberry sour diesel. all are the same size but 1 cross is showing early bud stage already? they are indoors under led w/ 20 hr. light. what would trigger this? things only 4in. high.

2. Not too experienced with Autos but i do know that Autos are cannabis strains bred with the rudalris plant. With this creates an autoflowering strain which means the plant will automatically begin to flower when it feels it had grown enough. Natural Cannabis is a photoperiod plant meaning they rely on the light cycles to tell them when to flower. I specifically grow with reg cannabis strains because I like the ability to control when i want them to veg or flower. Maybe somewhere in the grow, the autos got a little stressed that made them flower. Hopefully an experienced auto grower can help you. What media are you using? coco,soil,etc.

3. Agreed - please provide stats on the garden and pictures of what you're talking about - sometimes the picture shows a veteran grower something we might miss.

4. Some autos start flowering at 30 days man. Ur fine..

5. i have grown this same auto strain 4x and never had this happen. usually finishes around 60 days.

6. The thing that triggers this is the genetics. Autoflowers start flowering on their own....is this a trick question?

That’s pretty standard for an auto. They usually flower at 30 days (+/- 10 to 12 days in either direction). It depends on the strain, really. I’ve had some start showing preflowers and sex as early as 28 days from seed, and I’ve grown autos that showed zero signs of flower until day 45.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome