Plant Sex Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sh0k, Jun 21, 2006.

1. I don't understand how the plant sex works

can you smoke male plants (do they have thc

can you smoke female

can you smoke unpollenize female

which is the one you want to grow

2. I don't understand how the plant sex works , niether do i

can you smoke male plants (do they have thc)- you can smoke it but ull get a very bad headach

can you smoke female - yes

can you smoke unpollenize female - yes

which is the one you want to grow - female

3. You want to grow a female plant and keep it from being pollinated. Once a plant becomes pollinated, it concentrates more on producing seeds than buds. More seeds = fewer buds and less resin = less stone.

Male plants have very low levels of THC.

4. You want unpollinated females for sin semilla bud.

You can pollinate just a branch or two to produce seeds for next year.

5. how ?

6. Again, I have described this procedure six times in the past month.

Why dont you newbies ever fucking read anything?????

If there were some kind of FAQ to which I could post that would make a huge difference.

7. Spanish Fly:
    Hey man if your really tired of answering newbe questions and want to do something about it......besides answering every question. Put some links to your more detailed posts in your signiture.

Then when someone asks about finding the sex of a plant, you can post: If you don't feel like useing the search button, you can find the link How to sex a plant in my sig. dumbass.

lol jk about the dumbass part this is the Absolute Beginners section so at least everyone in here is posting to the right part of the forum. So welcome bewbies and that includes me too lol :wave:

8. OK Lantern, I have calmed down a bit now. Thanks for your tolerance. Yes, a good idea, toastybiz does exactly that and he pointed it out to me. Thank you.

Apologies to all newbies and everyone else for having a sad on.