plant seems small for 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Averagejoetryntogro, Jul 3, 2017.

1. 20170703_160112.jpg Ok so I've got the plant in It's new pot and medium. My only question is should I water it right away?

• Like Like x 1
  2. 1499112610112.jpg I used black gold potting mix and pro-mix perlite.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Big improvement from the dirt you had them in before - looks good. I'm not a soil grower but it appears that the soil is already moist around the plant - if I'm wrong about that than I would water around the plant - not to saturation because the plant is too small, plus it needs time to adapt to it's new environment. Good job on the transplant and good luck.

4. 20170705_185242.jpg It's been 3 days since I transplanted and the plant seems to be doing better. New growth looks good.

• Like Like x 4
  5. It doesn't look too shocked from the transplant which is good. Just let it do it's thing for now, build up a good root system and it should start growing like it should.

6. Great recovery! Keep her happy and she will take off. 2 weeks from now she will be fully established (roots) and above ground she will start growing upwards of an inch per day. I have my current grow in 4 gallon hempy buckets and damn is the growth rate impressive.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

7. Good bounce back .Only ph'd water now until 2 more sets of leaves. then start with 1.0 ec of your nutrient solution gradually Hitting 1.5 within 14 days of day one of feeding . good luck.
    GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

8. 20170712_190621.jpg The growth has really taken off. I am watering every 3-4 days, and I only water in a decent sized area around the plant. The only thing that concerns me is the leaves look a little yellow at the tips.

9. Just a quick Picture update for anyone whose interested. 20170719_192839.jpg

10. 20170815_204737.jpg I thought I'd post a quick update. The plant is on week 2 of flower. It seems to be doing well despite a cricket problem I had to take care of. This Will be my first harvest so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

11. that thing is taking off looks good.

12. The plant is In week 4 of flower. I will be giving it nutrients for about another week before I switch to just ph'd water. I Didn't think the plant would make it this far, so thanks for all the help and input. This Will be my first harvest.

13. 20170910_211838.jpg Week 5, and about 2 weeks left. Nothing but ph'd water from this point.

• Like Like x 1