plant regrowing itself after chop

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by justenoughswag, Aug 29, 2017.

1. i chopped most the buds off and left 4 bud sites and now its regrowing with like single leaves and lots of white pistils. also its still in 12/12 cus i have other ladies present of the same strain

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keep it going! That's awesome get 2 harvests off one plant

• Like Like x 2
  3. Toss it on 18+ hours of light and you can reveg it :)

• Like Like x 4
  4. i will forsure after i cut down my other lady im just waiting for her soil to dry out she got about an oz on her they all chinook haze .

• Like Like x 1
  5. i flipped it to 18/6 today

• Like Like x 1
  6. #7 justenoughswag, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    ill take some pics for yall too bbd 001.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. i mean im already crossing my own chinook haze of that with my dreamcatcher male so ima have plenty of weed better than that but greenpoint genetics on point

8. it only yielded like 20 grams or so also i ended up not flipping 18/6 lol i changed it last second because i want more opinions but its still 12/12

• Like Like x 1
  9. Having chased my tail pursuing reveg with several different specimens, I've concluded that it is a vanity project that while rewarding isn't as efficient as seed to harvest.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. im just trying to finish flowering it and take the lights to move out

• Like Like x 1
  11. The single only time it's efficient to reveg a plant is if you have a special strain that you simply don't want to lose due to lack of cuttings or seeds of that strain.

Other than that it is a pointless and time consuming pursuit.

J

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. yea tbh i didnt really like that pheno compared to the others

• Like Like x 1