Plant ready for harvest? help me decide ;)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420Tok3r, Aug 12, 2012.

1. So i have 4 female plants.. prop 215 grow.. One decided she was going to flower early on me and now is towards the end of her time.. I flushed her about a week ago and been giving it pure water.. I know i should wait another few days and there is still lots of white hairs but i think i spot some amber and wasting lots of money of medication isnt great either.. its always fun to get a second opinion.. The guy said it was "orange kush" which im not too sure about.. :smoke: Im not even sure how many weeks into flowering as my phone with pics broke.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Amber above?

[​IMG]

:smoke:

2. Looks like it needs more time

3. nice plants,need to ripen more imho. shade leaves will start to turn yellow if only giving water,which is what you want. be patient ,it will pay off. could be another month.

4. Thanks for the responses.. this is the hardest time to wait.. grrr.. anyways the budding plant isnt in the last picture its hidden.. i will post better pictues of the bud in whole, instead of close ups for the hell of it

5. not yet OP, nice grow though!

6. Here's a few more pics, this time not so zoomed..
    And yeah, caterpillars are a bitch.. :devious:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. they look great now, but if you wait it out, it's gonna be awsome!

8. few more weeks, maybe even more.

9. still see a lot of white pistols man..she won't be ready for another month, month and a half

10. Damn son. Thats how you make the small plant numbers count. I thought you had a field.