Plant randomly growing in the same pot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hxcplayer, Sep 13, 2013.

1. #1 Hxcplayer, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    Hey guys, so i've been growing my afghan kush ryder for 30 days now. I was checking the plant this morning and i noticed a tiny little seedling popping out next to it (i never ever planted 2 seeds in this pot). I was wondering what it might be. Is it possible it's a twin or something? Or its normal and that it isnt marijuana. Here are some pics
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Its just a weed, pull it out.

3. I don't think it is just a weed that looks like marijuana to me, leave let it go for two or three more days to put on the first set of true leaves and then you'll know it's not gonna hurt anything to leave it a couple days

4. Agreed, it definitely looks like a cannabis seedling, let it grow and put it in a separate pot.

5. I feel betrayed by first post.... i removed it since no one else replied but him, i thought it was a common thing :\\ I feel badd right now! FML

6. The best way to use info on the Internet is to look/wait for a bunch of answers for example if 5 say idk, 5 more say no and 20 say yes listen to the majority, there's way too much bad info on here just to take one persons word unless its a trusted name and there are a few, more knowledge in the nor cal thread than anywhere else probably and they're usually very helpful and polite, sorry bout that man but you learned and next time you'll know

7. True bro 100%, ill post a new topic if i cone across the same situation. Thanks for your time man.

8. Dont feel bad
    Its def just a normal occurance
    NOT MARIJUANA all seedlings look like ..i think

9. No problem man that's what we're all here for

10. Search marijuana seedlings since I don't believe you know what your talking about, that is exactly what they look like, while other plants may look the same there's no way that you can correctly say it isn't marijuana, just like there's no way at that stage I can say it for certain that it is, but it very well could be.

11. #11 stoned4bed, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    Lol u kidding me? I definitely do know what im talking about im currently growing right now and i have that shit growing in my potted plants.
    Plus there is a way i can correctly say it isnt marijuana
    And its because he said he only planted 1 seed
    Cannabis doesnt just grow out of shit like fungus

12. No need to start arguing guys. It might have been or it might not have. Bottom line i tore it out, so there shouldn't be any debate bro :p. Hopefully if i come across something similar ill let you guys know, cheers!

13. On a side note, looks like you've got some mites!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. yea i noticed, it's terrible lol :p I was thinking of getting some pesticide but i dont wanna burn my leaves + i don't wanna get intoxicated while smoking the buds

15. #15 RastaReformed, Sep 14, 2013
    Google habenero pepper recipe for mites. Basically cut up the peppers. About 5 each batch. Boil them in water until your eyes water when you're face is near it lol. Then strain, let cool, and spray your plant. You'll have to apply the spray two to three times a day because the life cycle of a mite is hours long. The next generation of eggs can be very quick. Keep applying for about 3-4 weeks even if they look like they're gone continue to spray. Don't give up man it's a battle against those buggers! Make sure you have gloves, and don't touch your eyes after spraying. Make sure you spray the under side of the leaves. Gotta get really in there in every little spot.

16. I came across a topic on Habenero, I'm gonna start applying on Monday dude! Problem is, my plant is outdoor so i guess it's not a permanent solution. But still better than nothing! Cheers man, thanks for info

17. #17 Walt420, Sep 14, 2013
    I am 100% certain it's not, I get them a lot.

Some of this soil was from outside, right?

18. Yeah dude i've seen a lot of weeds (not cannabis lol) looking like that.

Don't freak out it wasn't cannabis bro, if you didnt put a seed there then how could a plant just magically grow? think about it bro haha

19. My compost came with all kinds of crap growing out of it including some that looked just like that image.
    I don't think it was weed.