Plant problems :(

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by JHeaseDaChronic, May 22, 2016.

1. Just curious if anyone could give me some input. They appeared to be overwatered and they seemed rigid, but the pots they're in feel really light, so I decided to give them water tonight and there was run off instantly. I'm using a Platinum P300 LED light with the veg and bloom cycle one. Any input is greatly appreciated [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Over watering and under watering look very similar. If there was immediate run off that leads me to believe they were very thirsty. My plants to do weird stuff too sometimes. If I were you I would get them on a watering cycle. 2 times a week in veg works for me. I root drench with marine extract every Monday. Getting them on a schedule is pretty important to avoid watering problems

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thank you! After watering them they seemed to be doing well, but a few days later I believe I started to see spider mites. I moved them outside to their permanent home and sprayed them with APSA-80 a surfactant I was told would kill pests. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Hey man I agree with the other guy and check heat also water 2-3 days apart rule of finger check ur soil. if dry up to knuckle water and also I have 10 about the size of urs I use a gallon between all of them for now

5. Hey thanks for the advice guys! Unfortunately I had them outside during a Colorado hail storm and they were mostly decimated :( I'll try again though