plant problems please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zanerat, Sep 25, 2010.

1. #1 zanerat, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    i have no photos at this moment i am sorry. The problem i am having is that my leafs are like curling in the middle like a canoe. if anyone knows the reasons of this and how to fix it that would be great thank you

2. no one knows why the leafs are canoeing for? like curling to the middle?

3. well, when you lack of a camera is kind of hard to get a picture so dont be a prick. i asked a question. and dude you helped more than anyone esle is going to. the leafs look like the salt build up problems, with out the characteristics of the deficiency. and its only the older leafs doing so. new growth looks great. and its just starting to flower too so maybe thats something to do with it, but i have no clue and just want to fix this problem i just dont want to loose her

4. oh i didnt notice you had said the toxic salt build up but that is exactly what the leafs are starting to look like just not that bad yet. great guess without a picture

5. Was I a prick? Tryin to help. If I'm a prick, oh well. On the phone

6. well, i took no pic no response, a little more drastically than i should have i guess. that's my fault there. but out of all the deficiency problems my plant dont fit any of them 100%. i'll try to get another thread going with some good pic. if a friend lets me use there camera if so will prolly be on later this evening

7. try flushing and raise your light a bit. could be salt build up could be heat issues. whats the ambient temp in your room?

8. its stays right at 79 80 in my grow room i got cfls that stay about 6inches away from the plant at all times im guessing its may be the salt build up. is there a tick on flushing it or could i get an explanation?