plant problem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loudog2008, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Hey I have a plant that is approx. 1 month into growing, it was first top trained at the third brnch set and worked well, and the stem split into a Y but the branches off coming off at the base of the Y are miscoloured and the leaves are wilting, it is not a watering issue as all the est of the plant is healthy and I give it plenty of water. Any help would be appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Looks to me like normal growth leaves do die sometimes.. however i would check the "read before posting" sticky and tell us about your setup if you want an accurate response.

3. There not a lot to go by here, so do not quote me as being 100% right, but that baby looks toasted, could you perhaps left some nutes of water on that leaf, then sat it back in the light?

water makes a very nice concentrator of light, letting some "dew" sit on you plant under artificial light for a day is like holding a magnifying glass up to the sun and focusing the beam on your baby.

I only suggest this because i am horrible at making sure i get all the water left so i get "water burns" as i have dubbed them all the time. They look similar to that in appearance however, its never the whole leaf like this.

mine look like almost perfect circles and only happens like the day after watering, 24 hrs later she is typically all healed up. however, that leaf looks completely necrotic.

IMO, if i were you I'd chop that leaf off and watch the rest of the plant... also, post more info with queries makes it easier for us to answer.