Plant problem!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 239weedgrowers, Dec 18, 2012.

1. #1 239weedgrowers, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    hey guys,

i new to growing and this is my first grow plant is having a problem im not sure what it is. the leafs are curled downward... i dont know hard to explain.

strained: not sure

seed: bag seed that i found

nutes: general hydroponic

soil: FFOF

light: 400watt hps on 12/12
    ( been about two in flowering)

Ph: not sure really i don't have a pH reader for soil

Temp: never gets hotter then 79F

plant 2.jpg

plant.jpg

totally not sure if those picture then work. haha

2. Well, as you arent testing your soil's ph, im going to go out on a limb and say that a ph imbalance is the issue.....if you are using synthetic nutes, testing soil ph is pretty much mandatory or you are bound to have issues.

FYI - you dont need a special soil ph tester, just use the same ph pen you use to mix your nutes to test the runoff, and/or by soaking some soil is distilled water and then testing that.

3. Nitrogen imbalance.

4. Thanks guys for the reply, must appreciated

So how do you correct nitrogen imbalance?

Thinking about running out and grabbing a soil pH tester.

I was thinking that it could maybe overwatering, but I wasn't so sure about that.

5. You can piss in your pot Ahaha your urine carries a lot of nitrogen in it along with manure and worm castings (most popular). I recommend work castings because your can't really mess it up any same with manure just add some to the pot and done urine will leave with run off faster but you piss a lot per day so easy to keep up.

6. Hahah that's dope. About to go piss on my plants haha

So not chance of the plant being overwatered ?

7. How often are you watering? Should be eating for the leaves to droop. That's when you know to and it will maximize root growth by making them look for water also it will keep the problem for over watering and root rot from happening. When they droop water till it starts to drain Then stop. Also don't piss all over them just in the soil lol. Just clarifying Ahaha

8. do NOT piss on your plants. using human excrements is never a safe option to grow plants for human consumption.
    besides the "imbalance" is an imbalance in the other direction, your plant got too much nitrogen, thats whats making the leaves claw down like that. too little nitrogen is what causes the classic yellowign of the older leaves.

9. So should I just straight up flash them out or just wait and let them dry out. Or well that not even effect their being to much nitrogen ?