Plant pre flower in veg state what to do pls help!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by IL2GP, Jun 26, 2016.

1. This is chocolate orange feminized seed is about 5th week was planing making it one of my mother plants now what should I do. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. that's weird...and it's under 18/6 or 20/4 ? ..looks like it autoflowered. You could wait it out and see if it will reveg after it finishes budding...or start a new one....Did you have some issues with light leaks or weird light cycles going on? Personally I'd just start something new if it's for a mother plant though....you want something nice and stable.

*looks like you've got a bug problem.

3. Well, she's not in veg anymore. Your only option is to go ahead and flower the plant off. Revegging doesn't work most of the time, at least not for me, so you better be trying to shore up your grow or get a strain that you know isn't an auto variety. When you're first starting out, it's very important that you have a good overall idea of what you're doing. Go to the beginner grower threads which are at the bottom of the forums page, and read till your eyes pop out. If this isn't an auto variety, you've got problems in your grow setup or either you don't fully understand the process. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  4. lights on 24/7 I had some bugs but there tookin care of there are several other plant in the room and there doing great. It not an auto to my knowledge here the stain. This is my 7th grow first problem I've ran into [​IMG]

5. A quick google search will confirm this strain from kripplings is of the AUTOFLOWER type.

Sheesh

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Well that bs that not how it was advertised. What should I do now I'm not setup for autos should I just leave it in my veg room only have a t5 light in there. I've check for mites do not see any no were I have some Knat but got rid of them. That's the only plant like that in my veg room have several other that are doing great.

Thanks for the info never thou of doing that was just going on what seed co was advertising

7. Yea leave it under veg lighting. Dont cut top tho most autos stunt from cutting

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Ok I prolly already stunt it then cause I top it in week two but that might explain why it only looks like it does for week five shouldn't it have bigger tops

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ahhaha

Shit man. Fucking auto flowers...

10. [​IMG]

Update
    Well now this fuckin auto has started to put seeds in WTF should I just trash the old girl or what. Could I put it outside let it make seeds and would the seeds be autos or not. Just trying to get some good out of these seeds I bought that weren't suppose to be autos

11. It looks like that's just the preflower calyx's along the main stem...they always swell up like that early. squeeze one and see if it's hard..or if any are split open. I think if it got pollinated all the neighboring pistils wouldn't be white.
    I could be totally wrong though...just going by a single pic :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. No none of them are split open as far as I can tell I haven't squeeze one yet but I will when I can get back to them. I can take some more pic too

Thanks for the info

• Like Like x 1