Plant Orgy

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Proper310, Aug 24, 2011.

1. I have a killer sativa strain that is very unique around here.
    fast and aggressive grower, heals quickly, yields large amounts, has a strawberry jam smell. Big Buddahs UK Cheese.
    i only have one issue with this strain, its a sativa.

so i decided to have an orgy...

today I used ga3 at ~120ppm on two cheese clones that are over 1ft in height. in 2 weeks i harvest my current small crop (cheese and catarac kush) amd then i'll clean out the space for the PLANT ORGY!!!

my plan of action is to have both hermie cheese clones in the middle of the rest of my clones, im trying to attempt even polination. currently i am collecting ladies for the orgy. I'll attempt to have two clones of each strain i'm trying to mix.

strains i have so far:
    U.K. Cheese
    Catarac Kush
    Sour Ak47
    Diesel

strains i'm attempting to get befor the harvest:
    SFV OG
    Blue Dream
    pre98 Bubba Kush
    skywalker
    Diamond OG or Platnium OG
    Black Domina

if all goes according to plan, then i will attempt the same setup with two hermie'd LSD clones. I also will attempt to stablize the best seeds i get as a result of this.

Please let me know if you know of some other strains that you think would mix well.

:hello: Wish me luck.

2. the cheese are now growing 'bananas' as my friend calls them. ga3 worked overnight. still awaiting clones.

3. clones collected so far:
    (og x SD) x (g13 x haze)
    arcata trainwreck X white widow
    vanilla kush
    sour ak
    diesel
    catarac kush
    u.k. cheese

still attempting anything else i can get.

4. Cross that over a straight Hundu or Afghan Kush or perhaps over Blueberyy
    Indica ( DJ Short genetics if available) , perhaps Aurora Indica , Maple Leaf
    Big Bud even.............

5. Save those kushes and the widow cross, they'll give you the seeds you need.

6. Sorry for the delayed update... basically the ga3 converted cheese cuttings died from lack of watering. i had a stress caused hermi from a friend also the same cheese strain, but that cutting got moldy quick and died. i thought my project was over but then a seed that i had planted, turned out to be a male. so that being said. *GAME ON* the male is the Heavy Duty Fruity. T.H.Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity

so since i have a flowing male (and im 2-3 weeks into flowering now) i have some open flowers which i collected and then applied the pollen to the female bud sites. i know for sure that the diesel, cheese, vanilla kush and catarac all have pollen in their buds now. =D

Also the vanilla kush is smelling so good.

7. forgot to add, that i have White Russian clones flowering in the bunch as well... so many mixes to come.

8. heres better info...

HDF male - (hybrid purple T.H.Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity) *

[og x SD] x [g13 x haze] - (clone from a random grower, not sure of genetics)

arcata trainwreck X white widow - (AKA Milf, Mother Chucker's medicinal Cannabis Seed Company)
    (
    MILF
    (White Widow x Trainwreck) F1 She's one Hot MILF! This strain is a cross of our beloved White Widow mother and a descendant of the famous e-32 Arcata Trainwreck cut as a Daddy. This sativa heavy cross produces a bud covered in trichomes and the Trainwreck has helped to shorten the flowering times. There is also a nice indica pheno running through this strain.
    )

Barneys Farm vanilla kush - (Vanilla Kush (by Barneys Farm) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info)

G13 labs - sour ak47 - (Sour AK (by G13 Labs) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info)

dinafem - diesel - ( Diesel (by Dinafem) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info )

DNA Genetics' - catarac kush - ( Cataract Kush (by DNA Genetics Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info )

big buddah's cheese - ( Cheese (by Big Buddha Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info )

serious seeds - White Russian - ( White Russian (by Serious Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info )

9. first sets of pics...

the ladies/single lucky stud
    [​IMG]

right after i noticed the male!!!
    [​IMG]

Smaller branch of the male a week after the first picture (above).
    [​IMG]

'the firehose' ...aka the large branch over the top middle of all the ladies...
    [​IMG]

small pretty flower jammed into small pretty bud.
    [​IMG]

Another small pretty flower jammed into another small pretty bud
    [​IMG]

10. got my CMH in for the next experiment (HPS vs CMH 400watt)
    [​IMG]

UK cheese on left cola, vanilla kush on right - week 5 into 6
    [​IMG]

sour ak week 5-6
    [​IMG]

catarac kush - week 5-6 (remember this is t5 floros and like 4 ft from hps)
    [​IMG]

closer shot of same nug
    [​IMG]

vanilla kush - 12 inches from 400w hps .... not as frosty as the catarac
    [​IMG]

pollen powder coat
    [​IMG]

11. I've harvested and dried all of the seeded cuttings. i am currently going through each bud and looking for viable seeds. the dinafem diesel has seeds about 3 times as large as the rest. the white russian seems to be the highest seed to bud ratio so far. I'll take pics soon as i finish sorting.
    Smells and tastes so far:
    diesel - strong diesel smell with a very very yummy lemony-cream taste that lingers after your done exhaling

vanilla kush - smells like jack h * Kush, tastes pretty much the same

white russian - has the fruity smell of white widow with a slight musty sweet ak smell towards the end. the Flavor is a nice mix with a white widow beginning and a 60% finish of AK.

cataract - smells piney and woody (more like LA Con), tastes like OG with extra pine

hazeband 13 - weird petrochemical smell and taste with a very nice kush finish. it tastes like Diesel Kush with no lemon.

12. [​IMG]
    Big Buddah's U.K. Cheese (smells like strawberries and pine)

[​IMG]
    the final haul. 1/2 lb of shake and a few hundred seeds.:hello: now to bubblenow the shake!

13. nice score i no u coulda smoked some of that ;)