Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plant only growing seed leafs?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SnorkChris420, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Hey guys so I'm back on the forum and doing more horticulture this season, but a few things have change, can't find a cultivation forum anymore? (I'm on the mobile iPhone app)
    Anyway,

so I've got some seedlings planted 4 are looking great but one of them has only the 2 seed leafs :S this is making me wonder why? As the other 4 have all grown at least 2 Jaggerd leafs and a couple new ones coming in aswell,

Anyone know why it has done this? Is it just a bad seed? Or will it take of In the future :)
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sometimes the seed will get stuck on the babt leaves. It will come off in time or if you want you can carefully remove the shell of the seed, be careful not to tear off any baby leaves it may be attached to. Hope this helped.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If you just mean its growing slow some plants are slower then others. Females are usually a little slower.

4. Na man the seed is totally gone, but even today like the other 3 have grown 3 sets of Jaggard leafs
    And it hasn't changed at all

My theory is it is burned?? as I have another seedling that looks retarted cause it burnt in the greenhouse and has stopped growing after 1 pair of Jaggard leafs aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I would need more info, such as lighting , water/light schedule, type of soil , room temps ect.