Plant nutrients

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Couldnotthinkofusername, May 29, 2017.

1. I just bought this miracle grow nutrients because my plants were going through nitrogen and phosphorus deficiency. I'm on a bit of budget and it was only one I could find at time.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The only thing MG makes that's ok to use is perlite in my opinion. I have not used their nutrients, but I would not recommend that anybody should even try to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Are your plants older...more mature and have they been in the same soil for a long period of time? If not, it's probably nothing to do with nutrients. Why don't you post a pic of your plants under natural lighting so we can have a look at your problem. You might not even have a problem at all. If you've never grown this plant this way before, how would you know? 99% of the time when people have a problem, they think it's nutrient based but it's over watering. If your soil is dense without much perlite in it to make the drainge really killer good, it's holding water around the roots and these plants don't particularly care for that approach. We use a very very VERY light and arid soil for super good drainage. We also let our plants dry out to almost dead dry before giving anymore water. Most new growers are too impatient or just don't know that's how it's done and over water their plants. Read up on how to grow this plant in soil and keep it happy and thriving. The roots are the brain of your plant so you always want them to be happy...my guess is yours aren't. Just throw us up some pics so we can have a look at the plants and not the nutes you bought. Nutes are nothing more than plant food. If your plants haven't been in the soil you're using for long, it's not hungry and doesn't need any unless you want to deal with nute burn. But we'll have a look and try to help. TWW

4. I totally agree also miracle grow is time release for lazy people growing house plants cannabis goes through changes fast as it matures and forced to flower and the time release nutrients are still in the soil so it causes lots of issues.
    Also IMO plants that have been put into too big of a big pot too soon causes issues just as bad as root bound plants... too big of a pot soil does not dry enough to allow enough oxygen and root bound causes water to run through too fast and nutrients don't get a chance to work besides having to water so often flushes out any nutrients that might have been absorbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. HiYa Pistils..The MG Perlite I have seen has time release crapola in it too!:)

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Right when I thought they had one single product that was ok..

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. 032247427845.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. These are the plants. They are 6 weeks old and just been keeping them outdoor.

Attached Files: