Plant not growing!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GingerbreadMan, Jan 24, 2008.

1. My plant only sprouted out and stay like that for weeks now. doesnt get any longer. i have no light for the plant yet because no leafs yet. and havent added any nutes.

i was thinking about getting "dyna gro 7-9-5" or "Superthrive".
    what should i get? in my situation. noob here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Does it even have leaves? Start over man, if its been like that for weeks its dead.

3. yeah dude.. if there are no leaves at all (just a stem) then it definitely won't grow :(

4. a new grow on mate,the taproot is upside down:eek:(my eyes aint as good as used to be,but looks like thats your problem)

should be other way around;) growing down. hence no leaves there under the pebbles:eek:

happens mate dont worry just be more careful next time & plant seed with root downwards.

apart from that little mishap (its happened to us all,just part of the learning process)you have a nice little set up mate;)

all the best:smoking:

5. hehehe, whoooops.

6. awww man! i messed up! whata noobie i am...

7. but what do you guys suggest here: "i was thinking about getting "dyna gro 7-9-5" or "Superthrive".
    what should i get? in my situation. noob here"

8. ST is great stuff imo. Havnt used the other.

9. thanx for your opinion:)

10. hey guys quick question. my plant is exactly one month old and its been flowering for the past 5 days and it hasnt shown its sex. is there somthing wrong or should i just be patient? this is my 1st grow so any advice would be great thanks

11. most strains won't show sex until 2 weeks in and sometimes you will get strains that show sex in a few days so just wait it out you still got time yet. Just cross your fingers and hope you have girls. :) THink Pink

12. well when i woke up today, there were small "things" coming out of the nodes (not stipules) if these are in fact female, when do they open to reveal the pistals

13. Remember that Superthrive is not a base nutrient. It is an additive containing growth hormones and should be used sparingly in addition to basic nutes containing N P K. It should not be used during the bloom cycle