Plant not growing big buds question!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Brandon6, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Just wait about a week. If you do not see any improvements, then it is the seed. Forget my previous comment. Your plant will show signs of nutrient deficiency if that was the case.

2. Tbf his plant reminds me of Northern Lights.. It's a longshot to predict what plant it is just by looking at it. But idk.

3. So now I gotta find out how to make hash lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. The bushier one yes
    My main strain for autos is NL and they look nothing like this but im indoor.

The small bushy one i can see. But even if its not. Still worth finishing no harm no foul.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

5. Nooo don't. You need a lot of weed to make hash.

6. Let it finish and make hash or Rosin. To make Rosin you need a hair straightener and parchment paper. Making hash you need bubble bags or some sort of micron screen. Rosin makes great dabs and is clean if any flammable solvents.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It gets about 12 hours of direct sunlight, I water it every few days when top of soil is dry to my first nuckle. Igor the seeds from a bank after doing a bunch of research online I'm hoping it turns around and just got a different seed mixed into my shipment!

8. You're doing a fine job growing I am with prime on this as I kinda thought it when I first saw the pic so did someone else. It does strikingly resemble the dr grinspoon and since it's an auto it's not the exact same as the photo as I believe it had to be crossed with something to give it the auto traits so that's probably why it's not a giant tall stretchy plant like I'm use to seeing them. You could always message your seed bank and ask them if they happen to carry any dr grinspoon autos... if they do then I'd say it's a good chance that's what happened... if they dont then maybe they'll send you some new beans for the trouble and mishap... hell they might send you some beans either way after seeing it haha it'll be good but sadly it just won't yield much

Grow journal

9. The singlet leaves and auto properties are the Dr.grinspoon spoons ruderalis gene.
    Theyre expensive beans some places sell em for 20 bucks a pop for the photos and ive only seen them from barneys seeds a while ago.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. A
    ah I'm not to sure haha I just remember picturing it saying dr grinspoon x some other strain when I was looking up the auto so I wasn't sure. I didn't personally know it had the ruderalis gene in it I figured it was crossed eh idk I sure as hell don't breed plants

11. Yeah I'll shoot them an email! Its worth a shot. I'll ride it out to see what happens and if they grow more buds. Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well I just got an email back from the seed bank and it does in fact look like the seeds could be mixed up! The strain I got does have ruderail trait. It's mandarin haze auto feminized. They are sending the pic to the breeder for their input and offer 10 euro for the mix up!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sweet no way they could deny it's either the wrong strain or shit genetics haha glad they actually stepped up

Grow journal

14. Yeah! Thanks for the advice man I appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Now I just have to figure out when it's ready to harvest by small individual pistils all over the place!

• Like Like x 1
  16. #56 killset, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Screw throwing soil away. I'm glad those days are over. My soil gets better and better. Haven't pitched any in years and my plants thank me for it.

I was like you once. Didn't much care for autos but that's because like you i didn't take the time. I grew tgem for several years just for fun before taking tgem seriously. Autos can be great in the right grow. Some prefer autos, some prefer photos... Some grow both, I do. There's no right or wrong, there's no over all best....just what's best for each grower individually. Just because you couldn't handle them successfully doesn't mean others can't. Some struggle with photos too. Autos are a great and easy way to get into growing or for seasoned growers too

• Like Like x 1

17. I don't agree about the autos, they grow great. I regularly order from Cofeeshop, the harvest is excellent.
    Купить коноплю семена SEED shop

18. I dont find them to be a crapshoot. They just don't get as big as veg plant so I have combatted this by growing 3 more plants in the 5x5 on auto runs. I do like autos but I have to think that a photo plant can get the same job done by going 12/12 from the start.. now there are some autos that get just incredibly large but I have not gotten one yet.