Plant not growing big buds question!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Brandon6, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Damn that's a long auto lmao

Grow about 50 of those outdoors and nobody would be the wiser haha

2. It's about 2' tall here's more pics of the leaves

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just wanted a quick yield since I'm new to growing and I have neighbors close! Don't want to do indoor so this outdoor strain seemed good. Here is the other plant next to it growing short and plump!

4. Where you from? Is it getting direct sunlight? Don't do autos in the future. They can get messy..

5. Southern California

6. Or you could buy the right high yielding genetics and get monster yields like Loki does.

7. I dont see any pictures

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP I didn't see any pics in either of those posts you made but both posts you implied there were pics o_O are you planning on adding any or am I going crazy lol.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tbf, finding decent genetics is hard. I bought 3 gorrila bombs from single seed center, and none of them popped.. They told me that they will not replace it because it isn't their fault.. smh

10. The OP has attached 2 pictures to his post.. :p

11. Autos get messy?
    No, growers are inexperienced with them. Ive grown 2 sets of autos already first batch was rough at 2-3 oz a plant last crop of widows were a decent 4 oz -6 oz a plant.

Theyre different have a different learning curve

12. That can happen with photos... neither of my fem photos I bought popped... my freebie did luckily though so I just clone it for future grows.. but you don't know how well those autos would of preformed because you never even saw lol I don't think shark widow is garbage just because they didn't germ on me it could of been anything...

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  13. Still don't bother with them. They cost like 2$ more than the regular feminized seed. And with a feminized seed, you can veg for a lot longer, and get better yields. I know it will take longer to grow, that is why if you want to get buds ASAP, then grow inside and do 12/12 light after a month or so. Same results as an auto. Plus you cannot clone autos.

14. two totally different things.when it comes to growing. I can get more yield constantly doing autos over and over in a year than i can with photos in a year with a 4x4 tent and my lighting set up.
    Many can.
    I still do both because they both have their ups and downs.

Now that i know what they need its honestly like growing a photo but cutting out about 20 day. Room for error is large though.

15. Question, what's your favorite place to get seeds? Personally,
    Just my person preferance is to just not use autos. You save money when you use normal feminized seeds. Because after I do a massive outdoor harvest from a plant (often 4-5 pounds total dried), I kill the plant. And it was in a massive pot, so I throw away the soil and get more soil. So basically using feminized seeds ends up being cheaper all in all. Because with autos I would be throwing the soil away each time after.

16. Each their own my man, either way they produce beautiful things!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Direct sunlight all day

• Like Like x 1
  18. Did these work?!

Attached Files:

19. Oh sorry I didn't see that. But is your plant in the shade or anything? How many hours or direct sunlight a day does it get? Does your plant have enough nutrients? Watering schedule? And where did you get the seeds from? I think that you just got bad genetics.. Do research into the seedbank that you are getting your seeds from.

20. I am 90% sure this is dr.grinspoon. congratz you have some of the best bud for hash ive evet tasted.