Plant not flowering helppp

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by King12499, Jul 2, 2019.

1. I veg my plant for 8weeks and switch to 12/12 for now 6 weeks but no sign of pistils

Attached Files:

2. Light leaks? What are you feeding? Have u tried leaving it in the dark for a full 24 hrs then back to 12/12

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. What kind of light are you using? Are you using nutrients? need to give more information

4. 1783E2F1-0ADE-449F-8FC2-3E8B5AC1FDC2.jpeg I’m pretty sure this is male

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. How old is that plant?

6. He says 14 weeks? Looks male to me...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Doesn’t that look like 2 pistils coming out? Same with other nodes if you zoom in close enough? Males will not have pistols.

8. I agree that kind of does look like pistils

• Like Like x 1
  9. It does, maybe it’s a hermie?
    Going for munchies, good luck OP

10. Your plants doesn't look like it has balls(male). It looks like it has pistils (female)

11. Bro in what world are you seeing pollen sacks? The pictures arent very good or targeting the nodes, but for sure you aren’t telling if that plant is male or a hermie. But it does look like it has female pre flowers/pistils coming out. The kind of information you’re putting out here is only going to confuse people. No offense, man.

12. It’s not man but I’m cool with that.
    I have personally thrown away plants that have grown balls while only showing a few pistils.
    This plant doesn’t really show much. I don’t see many pistils. This isn’t a good sign.
    I have probably grown over 1000 plants. I know of what I speak.
    My money is on male or hermie as those don’t look like true pistils.
    Good luck OP.

13. #13 SammyGrows, Jul 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    Is this male or female? Idk.. hard to tell. Are those pistils that we can kinda make out on different nodes? Not sure... but we do know that female pre flowers throw out two pistils every time. And looks very similar to what you circled. And we know that males do not ever throw out any pistils at all.. we do not see any clear male pre flowers. No signs of pollen sacks. Literally not a single clear sign of male. But someway.. somehow you think it’s a male?

14. 1000 plants? The info you give doesnt add up for someone with such grow experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. There is no light leak but dont know where the prob came from I'll try put it on 24 hour complete darkness

16. Thanks for your answer .. after work ill send more zoom pics and you let me know what u think

17. I'm a little confused. :confused_2:
    In the thread you started 2 days ago you stated that you vegged for 10 weeks and 5 weeks of 12/12. This thread says you vegged for 8 weeks. Which is it?

Did you not like the replies that you received in your other thread?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. . MY mistake sorry i was a bit confuse with the date ...

19. Here the main

Attached Files:

20. Abort! If this plant is 16 weeks old and you been 12/12 for 6 weeks I don't see it turning around and putting out a normal flowering cycle now. Looks like you need some better lighting also.
    Good luck

• Agree Agree x 2