Plant not budding

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by NotoriousBIZ, Oct 15, 2009.

1. I've been growing a plant from bagseed for a solid 2 months now. Maybe longer. When the plant reached a reasonable height in it's vegetative state, I switched the lights from 24/7 on to 12/12. About a week after that I started giving it flowering nutrients. The plants probably a foot and a half tall, which is right where I wanted it as I have limited space.

There are signs of budding, but no real buds yet. Anyone have any suggestions?

YES I am sure that no light is leaking in during the off hours.
    YES I am sure that it is a female.
    I'm watering probably once a day. The plant is always healthy looking. No drooping or anything. Solid green all around.

I'm about to flush this bast*rd down the toilet and start my Red Dwarf Autoflower. :)

2. Oh yeah.

I'm using over 100W of Compact Flourescent Lights, placed less than 2 or 3 inches above the top of the plant.

There's a fan in the bottom of the grow box and an outtake at the top.

Not sure of the exact temp, but my house is about 68 Degrees. I'd say it's around 75-85 in the box at all times.

I'm also giving the plant nutrients every time I water. I've heard mixed opinions about this. Am I overfeeding?

3. how long have you had her in 12/12? it will take from couple weeks to a few weeks for flowering to really take off

4. 3-4 weeks from switch is normal