Plant leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Walnut932, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I have two marijuana plants, both on their second set of third leaves, there looking pretty lime green, one almost looks yellow/lime. What's the problem or is it the strain

Attached Files:

2. Looks like its Been getting too much water and you don't have enough perlite in the soil mix, honestly that soil doesn't look to good either.

3. Looks like I'm going to have to put in some work tomorrow

4. #4 hope2toke, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

beautiful shot! nice going! just LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE "LITFA" also known as intentionally not moving your plants. keep your scope on the environment

I would also take a dash of kelp meal, soak it in a glass of dechlorinated water, the water will accumulate bacteria which release metabolites stored in the kelp plant material. these metabolites assist cell division for your young one. Then after 25 hours of soaking the kelp, I would take a snip off an aloe vera plant, and squeeze the gel into the glass. stir thoroughly. this is your seedling elixir.

5. Where do you get the kelp meal from? I live in Florida and its been raining lately, so maybe that's the cause but do you think they can still make it?

6. Your soil is probably too acidic with all those wood chips in it.

7. at independent nurseries, or "feed and seed" shops; it's a supplement for many farm animals, so they will stock kelp- or algamin, same thing - they will also stock other good stuff to have around, plant/animal supplements like alfalfa meal.. i'd call in advance and ask about their stock quantity and prices (how much for my $). neem tree farms is also in florida , check them out...

8. Sounds good! Will do don't want my babies dying on me.

9. Hey I took an other shot of my babies, block out the sun this time, do you see a diffrence? I know y'all see my gettho Lst!

Attached Files: