plant leaves wilting

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by flaw, Jan 7, 2009.

1. so my plants have been strong for the month or so they have been growing, but recently the leaves have started to wilt but that stay a strong green color, and continue to grow.

sorry for bad quality used my camera on my phone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. and i just used random seeds, and the yellow on the tips is from the camera. but if it was really yellow how would i fix that. (future reference)

3. First off wut kind of soil you using bro? How often and how much water and wut kind of water you using ? How old are the plants? wut kind of lights you using and what is the photoperiod on them?

4. I planted them about a week before Thanksgiving, i used just general potting soil with low PH, but i mixed in Perlite and vermiculite. i use a general hydro grow food from growkind about every day or so depending on how dry the soil is. and im using a generic grow lite, and 2 100watt cfls. and the photo period is about 50 days give or take a few more or less. this is my first grow.

5. Test your runoff on your ph. Slow down the nutes to about every 3 waterings, when you water water enough so that you see some runoff coming out of your drain holes. From the looks and wut you explained sounds like a slight nute burn and over watering to me man. let your soil dry out really well, Flush your plant with 3 times the amount of wut your growing in and retest your soil Ph and just add Ph adj. water. After bout a week slowly start adding your nutes., at a 1/8 strength of what is recommended, depending on wut stage your in? Let me know how your doin ill help as i can bud

6. ummm what happened to the side branches?I thought they were clones!