Plant Leaves Turnning Yellow.. 1 1/2 week old..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Timb0198677, Apr 8, 2015.

1. #1 Timb0198677, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    Hi,

So Ive been searching a lot on the web and I don't know if im too picky but I haven't found a picture like mine..

My plant became stringy when growing.. so I read forums and said to replant most of it etc.. and then let it grow from there.. I believe this is my mistake [​IMG]

Now my leaves are turning yellowish dots..  and from what ive research It could be a lot of things... so I just want some people to answer that might know for sure..
    DSC_0366.JPG DSC_0370.JPG

2. What nutes you have what kind of soil cuz it could be as easy as shes ready to feed to me it looks like over watering mixed with the fact that shez ready for food

3. Fox farm soil, and fix farm nutes(grow big, big bloom),

4. Your new growth looks good.  I'm not sure what happened to the older leaves.  If you feed give very dilute nutes until you see how she does.

5. I think its when I replanted it. :( .. I see some small yellow on the new growth. Something to worry about?? And thanks joker11211952 for the help

6. The suffocation of roots from overwatering is causing magnesium deficiency to present.

The plants wont need any food for at least the first month.

Invest in pyrethrin and no pest strips. Fox farm soil should come with it as a standard, due to all the pests and the lax quality control.
    ~ poke

7. Ok. I'm guessing I'll need to lay off watering for a bit to compensate?. I will look into pyrethin as well! Thanks as well!!

8. Slowly but surely its doing better