Plant leaves turning yellow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bonghits61, Dec 26, 2013.

1. I'm new to growing and this forum, so I didn't know exactly where to post this.

But, my plant was growing well up till now. The leaves started turning yellowish and the bottom leaves eventually started turning brown. I haven't used any nutes yet. any help/advice would be appreciated! I put a lot of time, effort, and money into this.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it could be a ph issue since you haven't used any nutes. What medium are you using? And your light setup? How about how old it is? Looking like a solid grow otherwise.

3. honestly? never fed them nutes? how old are they? they may need nutes at this time in their life

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The plant would be a month yesterday. The medium is some organic stuff I got from a friend mixed with miracle grow garden soil. 3 daylight cool color tone 26W 1600 lumens and two side lights 13W 825 lumens. Have two fans, one blowing inside the grow box and one blowing out for circulation. Temps about 80 and humidity is around 31%.

5. I would start feeding nutes within the next couple of days if not today...just check runoff ph since you're using soil...flush if below 6 and flush if above 7. ph is best at 6.5. and if you could get another 42 watt cfl you'd see major growth...100 watts per plants...50 per additional plant. miracle grow as I'm sure you know isn't very good...but yeah check ph...and feed. good job not feeding for a month as miracle grow already has nutes in it.

you made it about 90% farther than anyone I've seen grow in miracle grow so congrats dude...doing a good job. just getting hungry now.

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app