plant leaves look wilted

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by desertgreennm, Nov 12, 2010.

1. plant leaves looks wilted, what does that typically mean? if its one plant, 12/12 light, soil kept moist not saturated. 32w 4 foot flourescent on one side and a 27w cfl on the other. and if it ressembles a palm tree?

on a side note what t8 4' flourescents bulbs would be best used start to finish? how much light needed for one plant?

2. Have a quick look in the 'Sick Plants' section, and read the sticky's there. Also read the stickies in this section(Absolute Beginners) should answer most of these questions.

Roughly 100Watts per plant, and something like(off top of head) 50w per extra plant. But as they say the more light the better!!

Make sure you have the right color spectrum lights(read the CFL guide in this section)

As for bulbs, you can obtain 6500k daylight tubes, some with even higher wattages(depends on your actual fluorescent light holder itself)

I use Grolux bubs(GloLux? cant remember lol) they give off blue and red colors and are commonly found in aquarium shops and such(not sure why)

3. Well, wilting sounds like a water issue to me.

Or it might be a nute issue. No idea what else you're doing with your grow - only know about what your plants are doing and what lighting you're using.

I use Advanced Nutrients, if that helps.