Plant leaves curling in

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Hshhs, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Hello
    This is my first post here.
    I am a newbie when comes to growing but i always seek to improve.
    Untill now I've found answers to all my problems on this forum but i stumpled across a problem that i dont know how to fix and I will be very thankful to you guys and girls if you could help me.
    So I've planted some seeds and its been 30 days since they have sprouted and one of the three plants has some kind of a problem with it's leaves. About a week ago they started curling in. I tought that it's some kind of a magnesium deficiency but the colour of the leaves has not changed. I flushed the plant about 3 days ago but it is not getting better. What should i do?

Sorry for my bad english it's my second language
    Pictures attached

Attached Files:

2. How often do you water? Are you sure you're not over watering? Usually, you should wait until the top few inches of soil are completely dry before watering again. They look drenched but it could be just the picture.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If those are 30 days old they should be at least twice that size. Your soil looks to be very compactable also. What type of soil is it. This strain looks familiar... is it THC bomb?

4. Suggest a $10 moisture meter! I was never any good at "The Finger" LOL...Not bad English at all Welcome!!

finger.gif

• Like Like x 1
  5. I always lean on under watering vs over, meaning I would rather water less often. If it gets to dry o well they bounce back very quickly by just giving them water. You over water and you risk total loss, transplant, or weeks of recovery time, root rot etc. Just how roll I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I took the picture two days after i flushed the plant

7. #7 Hshhs, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    I don't know the strain. I got the seeds from weed that the local dealer gave me and I decided to plant it, his weed was not that good but i think that's because he did not grow it properly. And what should i do to make it grow faster? Is the slow growth a big problem?
    I started them inside and plan on planting them outside within 10-15 days as the temperatures go up.
    But for now i am going super stealth.
    I am using a 50watt cfl lamp for 3 plants in a 3x3 feet self made tent. I am watering them once in 3 days. And I've made a yeast and sugar CO2 contraption. There is no airflow in the tent, can that be the problem?
    I purchased the soil from my local plant shop and I've used it before for some decorative plants and it worked great. I haven't given my cannabis any nutrients just water. Should i buy some NPK?
    Please tell me if i should change something.
    Thank you so much.

8. Your light is one of your biggest problems. And for petes sake get some ventilation setup. It explains why they are so small. Not enough light or fresh air. Also you absolutely do not need any kind of co2 for a space that small. You must fix these issues if you want any kind of harvest. For a 3x3 you should have at least 10 times the light you are currently using.

To officially answer your question, it appears your curling could definitely be caused by ventilation and likely humidity issues. The plants need to be able to transpire effectively

• Like Like x 1
  9. If your trying to keep them from being seen for just a few weeks until you plant them outside you are fine. I understand now why their undersized but no big deal because once you get them planted outside they will take off and be just fine provided you have good soil and a nice sunny location.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've never flushed a plant till the end lmao if your flushing a baby just kill it.

• Like Like x 1