Plant leaning to the side but is healthy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by margotti420, Mar 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. My plant is leaning to the side is that a bad sign should I put something to hold it up?

Attached Files:

2. Do you have a fan going that strengthens the stem and something small around like a chop stick will work to support it.

3. Thanks but no I have a window that's blows a good breeze daily will that work?

4. A plant leaning is not bad. Don't try and push it back or you will probably damage roots. It could of been a shift in soil during feeding. I actually recommend tying a plant down by its branches 3 or 4 weeks into flower to get more light to your buds. They will stretch to the light and swell out more.

5. I ripp a little piece of branch at the stem will it be OK?

6. Plant looks really healthy I'll upload a pic soon.

7. My friend's first grow had a similar situation, you should just put a rope with a little tension to straighen it up (use your brain, don't break the roots, just a LITTLE tension) wind could help too. It could mean your light placement is a little off tho

8. Yeah I thought so I need to change some light s around

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. that baby look healthy, pretty pretty baby ;) what's the strain?

10. If you can see the left branch is kind of ripped an leaning overall the plant is still thriving.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It was a bag seed but it definitely is a OG hybrid. Hoping it's 707 headband but I doubt it.

12. your plant should be good, just make sure the snapped branch sticks to the rest (not letting a hole for bacteria or mold to get in)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks. Now I just need to find a way to make it stay. I'm thinking about switching 12/12 next week

14. well you could also cut it, to me it depends only of how much is still hanging on.. If theres not even enough for the plant to repair itself just cut it

15. He
    heres a better picture

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

17. can you edit an arrow or a red circle or something? can't see where it is, and also a closer look could help

18. That looks like a Healthy plantGood Luck with your Grow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thank you Robbie

20. Hey you tell me what these are in between the nodes you should see what I am talking about

Attached Files: