Plant Just Sprouted Through Soil...What Next?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sir Bud, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Im growing a plant (Arjans Ultra Haze #1) its sprouted through the top of the soil showin 2 not fully formed leaves. I had it coverd with cling film before the sprout to keep it warm and moist with a heat light suspending over the top. I have removed it now that it has sprouted. I want to know how much lighting should I use now that the cling film is removed. Are there any other 'things' i should do at this stage.:cool:

2. READ!!!

Newbies, do NOT germinate your seeds if you don't know what you will nee to do in the next week or two. That's like learning how to drive by getting a car up to 70 miles an hour and then when you see a red light 100 yards ahead first asking how to slow the car down. You need to be thinking -- and learning -- ahead.

Use the search button, check the grow guides and sticky posts, and troll the forums for all the info you need.

Yes, put light on the plant as soon as it pops through the soil, if not sooner. What kind of light will you be using? (Please tell me you've thought that through already)