Plant Just Sprouted Through Soil...What Next?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sir Bud, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Ive just begun growing a plant (Arjans Ultra Haze #1) its sprouted through the top of the soil showin 2 not fully formed leaves. I had it coverd with cling film before the sprout to keep it warm and moist with a heat light suspending over the top. I have removed it now that it has sprouted. I want to know how much lighting should I use now that the cling film is removed. Are there any other 'things' i should do at this stage.:cool:

2. let it grow put it in a biger pot i guess......more light like some twist bulbs cfls

3. Really what kind of light do you have? If its CFLs or flouros then keep them 1-3 inches from the top, if its an HID light 18" from the tops. But definitely put the light to it and get rid of the heat lamp as it will harm your babies. Don't...And I really mean Don't overwater and no ferts period for the first 2 weeks to a month depending on the size of the pot. As for transplanting, it all depends on the current container size. Post some picts and GCers will tell you if its time to repot.

4. good choice on that strain. i almost got that, ended up getting fem passion #5 from dutch passion via cannabean.com
    read as many stickies as you can find. check the signatures of some of the more respected members, as alot of them contain useful links. check out grandpas grow guide too. if you can't find the answer to your questions in the City, then it's an un-answerable question!

5. Don't double post -- it's against GC rules and is poor online etiquette...