Plant issues.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by GrowingTheDream., Mar 21, 2018.

1. Could anyone help me figure out whats going on here? I have 4 plants in this room and this seems to be the only one that is doing this.

It is only on the new growth. It is about 3/4 weeks into flower.
    20180321_064532.jpg 20180321_064530.jpg

2. DOING WHAT???

ya can't tell under the HPS.
    or trust any one who thinks they can.

• Like Like x 1

3. The leaves at the top. Very thin and folding down, look under developed. The color seems alright.

4. ??????????????

have to walk on this..
    am sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  5. See where i circled. See how the leaves are very thin and curling down. Almost reminds me of little spiders. No not spider mites just how it looks.
    Capture+_2018-03-21-07-45-38.png

6. What’s your temperatures and humidity? I don’t see anything like mentioned take pictures in natural light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. The color seems alright.

Screenshot_2018-03-21-08-33-53.png Screenshot_2018-03-21-08-34-01.png

Here is the temp and humidity for the last 7 days. The top line is the highest point of each day and the bottom is the lowest point.

That high spike in humid on sunday is when i watered also it has been raining so humidity is a little high. Usually its down in the 30s

Here is the status rigbt now. Again its raining right now

Screenshot_2018-03-21-08-37-40.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. nothing wrong with the thin leaves ,the plant [probably has a sativa in the cross if its a hybrid or just a sativa they have long thin leaves ,,,,mac,

9. These are not normal sativa leaves. They look like possibly to much water or not enough water. Its only affecting the top leaves

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think the leaves appear to show signs of over watering. They appear to look as if they are dropping down a bit

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. could be lockout or overdose of something.
    what soil are you using? and what have you given the plant in terms of feeding (top dress and watering) and how often?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Top dressed - kelp, sea bird guano, malted barleypowder
    Watered in - molasses, tm7, ful power, aloe, agsil

On sunday. It has been raining it feels like for 2 weeks now so i dont thinks temps or humidity have been favorable to let the pots dry out as much as they should.

I havd blumats installed but once a week i do hand water them. Maybe i will skip the hand watering this week

13. IMO this is a classic case of too much love ;)

How much TM-7 and Ful power did you apply and how often?
    Both of these, and especially TM7, are very powerful additives and should be used very sparingly. IMO you overused them which causes all kinds of mutated growth, although yours seems to be a minor case. I personally only use fulvic no more then once every two weeks with malted barely application and no more then 10ml per gallon. TM-7 no more then once or twice a year at most and very sparingly, i might add 1/2 a teaspoon for my 100gallon no-till.

IMO continue with just water and aloe for now, LITFA and observe.

• Agree Agree x 1

14. I use tm7 once about mid flower for each plant. Ful power i usually give every other watering.

Usually after a feeding like that i womt give them anything the following week but water

15. could be too much fulvics or could just be a sensitive plant. Either way I would continue with water only for now and watch how it reacts. if it gets better you have your answer,

• Like Like x 1