Plant is touching greenhouse roof and getting damp and squashed!!

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by RooneyCantona, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Hi all
    My Plant is 6 foot high and it is Squashing against the greenhouse roof
    And getting wet and damp do i need to remove these leaves and branches?
    The roof is very moist
    Do i leave the greenhouse door open to dry the place or cut the branches off?
    And there are a few white spots on the leaves of a few of them?
    Thanks
    Rooney

2. Plus i dont want it to rot and mess up
    It has just started showing white hairs aswell

3. You need to get the foliage off of the greenhouse glazing, it will have condensation every morning and will rot the foliage if not corrected. You can slowly tie the limbs down with LST method, do not try to bend the whole distance the first tying, be gentle.

You could also cut the tips back if the plant is not too far into flowering, but the LST would be the best to try if you can obtain enough head-space clearance to finish flowering. Leaving the door open will help with the air circulation and evaporate the condensation quickly.

4. what you need to do is , tie a string to the stem and pull the plant, so its not touching the roof then tie it off, i leave my door and windows open during the day. you might want to think about add a fan or two. just to move some air around. i have three fans going during the day.

[​IMG]

5. Verygood Idea, I was thinking about tying all the plants down, or just start digging!! That will make extra room really fast. Good luck with your grow.

6. make sure that you tie a string at the bottom, where the branch come out of the stock.
    about a few inches up. tie it to the branch and to the stock, this will keep the branch from snapping when you go to pull the top over.

7. HAhaha if the plant is in a pit then dig a big hole and set it down in it

8. Next time, grow indica and be careful of pot size, keep the plants short.