Plant is small, leaf turned up and one leaf tip yellow?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Anon23, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Its been 5 weeks and the plant isn't really getting any bigger, just noticed one leaf is turned up and one has a yellow tip, its an indoor grow, on kitchen windowsill, gets plenty of sun, I water 2 times a day, first watering has baby bio nutes and then second is done at night and just water.. Bit of help please??

Attached Files:

2. your medium is drowned this is starving your seedling of oxygen and will only end badly

• Like Like x 3
  3. What should i do? Take some soil away? I only put more on to keep it strong as it was bending to the side

4. i would advise letting it dry it is a really common thing mate people think that you need to water the plant every day and that soaking the soil is the way seedlings have hardly any root go buy a pipet when the soil dries and water the seedling really tiny amounts it's roots will be near the stem so don't worry about soil near the edges of the pot just water small amounts near the stem for now and as it grows increase slightly, don't use nutes just ph'd water for first couple of weeks.....sorted

• Like Like x 1
  5. STOP WATERING! she is drowning. 5 weeks? that's what a seedling should look like at 3 days. not sure if there's saving it but let that container dry, I mean like, give it 3-5 days depending on the heat in the room, you should only be misting her once a day, LIGHTLY. also do the container have any drainage?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Its always dry after 6 hours, its just warmer than room temp, I'll start misting it then, got a spray bottle just forgot about it, yeh the container drains quite quick about, 30/40 seconds

7. yeah i was gonna say no perlite too but in fairness even with good drainage that is soaked mud right there ain't nothing growing in that

8. that should not be dry in 6 hours man lol you always check the soil with the knuckle test push your finger in the soil and you will see it isn't dry unless your temps are too high also

9. Forget everything you know and done, Start over, use this plant as a learning curve because this seedling has been stressed AF, so it might even be a hermie or male, in which case = no bud,

start a light misting daily once a day ( you can even cut a bottle in half and mist the bottle and put it on top as a humidor), try and get any light you can on it, even if its a single CFL, some is better than none, and NO more nutes, not until she's 4-5 nodes in. shes gotten too much as it is.

for all we know she can have her roots rotted and wont grow anymore.
    Only time will tell.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Okay, will start again, i can't get any lights, I'm using sun light on kitchen window, sometimes i put it outside cause its a bit warmer. I'll start again but can't use any lights

11. try anything above 18C and less than 28C some plants like warmer some cooler, but anything in the range works.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I made the same mistakes when I first started. I'm still pretty new but I finally got a successful plant about to start it's flowering phase.

Time and patience is key, take the tips the users above mentioned and you should be ok.

Just don't really plan on getting champion bud. But definitely a small personal stash.

• Like Like x 1
  13. What do you mean"can't get any lights"? :confusedalt:
    $$ or availability?? Ya gotta give em light!
    Sunlight thru a window is a bad idea...it will burn her...
    BTW: your plant was not born with wheels, so ease up on the trips..
    Hey, I am new to this as well, and read alot here, before I began anything...

14. for starters i live with my gf and her mum, so her mum wouldn't be happy with elec bill and big lights taking uo loads of space

15. My electric bill literally went up only 20 dollars for a 300w led. It's not a big deal. And they are not big.

Do things half ass you get half ass results.

This is my plant exactly 30 days old IMG_20170314_214008.jpg