Plant is dying someone plz hlp me

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Whiteboyslim, Aug 30, 2010.

1. #1 Whiteboyslim, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    ok i was growing in a fishtank organically with 4 CFL's they were doin great about 20 of them i kept pests out, the lighting Was 18 on 6 off then switched to 12 on 12 off and cops were called n they flushed all but two cuz they were under some dirt, and i set them back up and was doin fine but need to b transplanted, i repotted and it seems it went to shit had to make a new grow room n all that, but im am a noob it jus seems like i kno what im doin so i mean u can ask me how its set up but i jus set up how i thought it would work i jus used my common sense n google but i have pix someone plz hlp me i added them as attachments

Attached Files:

2. The first pic is before i transplanted an cut the leaves off the sides on the bottom i also topped it off

3. most of what you said doesn't make much sense. but that plant is wayy to small to try an save imo. just replant an start over. do u have that plant under 12/12 already? you will get about a good bong hit off it, if that. if u are trying to flower it.

4. The cops came and flushed 18 of your plants? Down the toilet?

Have you put them back under veg lighting?

5. are you over watering them?
    and that sucks that the cops came and flushed them right down the toilet. :p

6. yeah i took it off 18/6 to 12/12......yea i was gunna flower it early a friend told me too its a og kush plant last and only seed of og is y i wanted to save her

7. No they were under veg lighting but i switched them to flowering...yeah they flushed them cuz they didnt feel like paper work

8. Nah man i jus repotted thast 2days ago n she looked like that ever since

9. Take this with a grain of salt (a lump actually I don't really have any exp' growing) i think its a case of under or over watering. look into it :D

10. probally over i kno its not under

11. Only water when the soil about 1/2 inch down fells kinda dry and dont use any nutes untill a plants is about 2-3 weeks old, A little Superthrive wont hurt mixed with water. In the last pic can see a bottle of Superthrive but whats in the spray bottle and green bottle? By the way do your grow pots have drain holes?

12. Miracle grow liquid plant food to mix with super thrive cuz super thrive isnt plant food...and the spray bottle had water to spray on the plant

13. and yes the big one its n not the gray ones

14. I wouldnt use any nutes untill its atleast 2-3 weeks old only use about 1/3 strength nutes for the first couple of feedings then slowly increase the strength. As for the one that doesnt have drain holes I would drill some drain holes in the bottom so it doesnt cause future problems from being to wet at the bottom for to long. I would also try to get some better nutes then Miracle Grow.

15. ok im hittin the bong pretty hard rigth now but let me get this right.....cops came flushed your plants cause they were small and did not want to do paperwork....and your going to start growing there again:eek:moving along now:wave:

16. Nah imma bout to move but i wanted to make her healthy first

17. its bout a month old dude n idk where to go i wanted to grow hydro but i cant find net pots or clay balls

18. I dnt kno where to get any

19. Net pots and the clays balls refered to as Hydroton are mostly used for hydroponic set ups, not really for soil growing.

20. I kno net pot and clay balls are for hydro thats the way i wanted to grow