Plant is 8 weeks old.. tiny.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Crackhead, Jan 29, 2014.

1. [quote name="mmman" post="19430713" timestamp="1391032322"]I don't know man? If I tell you to flush, it's reported that those time release nutes in the mix will activate, coupled with the fact that you have added additional nutes, your screwed (just kidding), snoopdog should get in here, because I remember conversing with him once and he said he's used Miracle Gro, I haven't, so if he can't advise, I'll get back to you on what I'd do. Where you at, snoop?[/quote] tag him lolSent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I used miracle grow for the clones to start what I had. It worked just go buy good organic soils stay away from fox farms hype not bad but u can get much better for cheaper. I didnt switch till 5 gal buckets take a look at early pics had wonderful growth. What is your light schedule?

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1272388-First-grow-journal!

3. Miracle grow works fine at 10% strength, if you can get better do.

Flush it if you have nuked it.

4. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19431237" timestamp="1391038977"]Miracle grow works fine at 10% strength, if you can get better do.Flush it if you have nuked it.[/quote]How do i do that?Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. To flush you want to pour 3 times the pot volume of water though the pot and down a drain. It just takes away excessive fertilizer.

I would not flush myself, Id start new seeds i have a shitload.

Sometimes you just get a runt ass plant.
    View attachment 1322992

6. Are you sure those 85watts are actual watts and not equivelant?

7. Positive my friend!

Okay thanks.

9. What are tour temps? Something tells me its a mix of your soil choice and i have a feeling its getting hot as balls in that grow cab

10. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19430527" timestamp="1391030094"]A typical noob mistake is to grow in huge pots.What that does is the plant cant drink all the water so it stays wet and stunts the plant.[/quote]I liked that post because its true and something I've been learning the hard waySent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Lol I started with MG soil. (Bad I know) but I never fed them any extra Nutes. And after 3 weeks they were like 2 inches. And I looked at other peoples plants at the same age and they were way bigger. I'm just curious how you didn't notice this before 8 weeks?💩 You have just burnt the shit out of them overfeeding and they can't handle it yet! Luckily I only had mine in the soil 3 weeks and I switched to FFOF and they have recovered great. (Still with no Nutes). You may have just delayed your whole vegging stage so you'll be in veg a couple extra weeks.

Chongin😁💨💨