Plant in SHOCK..HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokeCannons420, Jul 29, 2008.

1. I transferred a plant about 2 feet tall from outside ,due to dangers of it getting stolen, and transferred it into potting soil and i put it in my closet , indoors. The leaves are all curled up and are all drooping and i had to tie the plant to keep it up....IS it in shock or dying AND IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP IT RECUPERATE? aprreciate the help

2. could be several things is the plant getting any light, did you dig up enough of the root ball so that the plant can still sufficiently water itself, is the potting soil you used a nutrient enriched if so it could be shocking the plant.

3. plants don't do well with moving really, esp when they are that size, you could have compacted the roots more then they were or you could have just not supplied the same amount of nutes, more or less of them. i would flush the soil with water and then start it on a mild nute supplementation. don't just throw it into full strength

GL

GG23