Plant identification

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hydrohomey, Apr 28, 2007.

1. So I was walking by the library the other day and I noticed something a little different about two plants versus the rest. They seemed to be small, either wild, or hand planted cannabis plants. They were about 10-12 inches tall, and one had a distict purple shade to it's leaves.

I ended up digging them up and trying to clone them. I have two clones from one plant that was more green, and one clone from the larger purpley one. To be honest, I don't think they're the real deal, but I cloned them just in case ya know?

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify them. I chose file names to describe what I was taking the picture of, so just hover to see what you're looking at. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Doesnt look like a mj plant to me, yes it has leafs looking/resembling it but the main stem doesnt look like it.

We have a wild berry tree that looks just like what you have there, forget its name.

3. sorry man, but i don't think that's marijuana.
    i've seen many vine type plants that have leaves that look just like this.

and who grows it right in front of a library anyways?

4. I know right... Yeah I didn't think so either, but just wanted to check. :cool: