Plant Help, with pic

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sheim520, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Heres a plant i have its under 2 6500k cfls, idk whats going on with the leaves i think it might be over watering any ideas?

[​IMG]

O and how do u all think it looks?

2. seems to be stretching alot i think u need more lights but heyyy im just a newb lol

3. yea i had the lights up to far at the start they are fixed now though

4. Its kinda blury so its hard to tell what your talking about with the leaves. How close do you have the lights to the plant? It looks like its stretching to get light. you may wanna lower the lights or bring the plant closer to them. Im not sure though, just a suggestion.

5. just looks like a set of leaves is curling a little its hard to see in the pic and yea i had the lights up to high and the plant stretched a little ive fixed the lights now

6. Glad you fixed the lights, that thing is stretched put a fan on it toughen her up.

If you think its overwatering it probably is. Thats the first mistake anyone makes.

7. That plant needs water like once every 3 days or something.

I'll bet you were right on track. Let the soil go COMPLETELY dry. The plant will not die for a day or two even with dry soil (unless it is very hot, above 85 F). Dry it out. Then water again. I bet she picks up and goes crazy once you let the roots oxygenate.

8. #8 Sheim520, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    Heres an updated picture i got her into a bigger pot

Attached Files:

9. Since your using soil I would just put some more soil in that pot and build it up around the stem. this will help the plant out alot because it will not only keep it from being so weak but the stem that is coverd in dirt now will begin to make roots....